quarta-feira, 17 de agosto de 2011

Jimi Hendrix Rarities

No music here but something I picked up in the late 80's through the German Auction magazine Oldie Markt. A monthly magazine listing thousands of records etc mainly from German sellers but also a good share of other European sellers. Great fun at the time but absolutely no protection from rip offs or bad gradings. It was always a wonder that anything I bought turned up. Looking back I only lost 1 lp because the postvan was robbed ... the bastards.
Oldie Markt still publishes a excellent record/cd price guide.
Anyway, I paid about $15-$20 dollars each at the time. They came with a Polish flexi from Hendrix, a copied index of the xeroxed articles in the books and both are limited to 50 copies each. I know the seller also had books from Zappa and I'm pretty sure that he also had Dylan.
I've never seen these books on sale or mentioned in any Hendrix articles or sites and if anyone has some info I would be grateful.
Flexi with the track "Xmas Song"from book 1 and index to articles.

Flexi with the track Tobacco Road" from book 2 and index to articles.

 


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário